Monday, December 09, 2013

Recruiting 2014--Jordan Rigg


Scout.com says Jordan Rigg, a 6-5 230 pound TE/DE from Springboro, Ohio has visited UMass.

Rigg's Scout.com bio here.

Partial quote by Rigg about his UMass visit:

I went to Massachusetts for an official visit,” said Rigg. “Their coaches are nice and pretty much showed me everything they have.

“I liked their coaches and getting a chance to hang out with the team showed that I could fit in there.

“I got the full tour and hung out with a couple of the players and it was pretty fun.”

Hudl.com has some stats and video.

Rigg will take a official visit to Buffalo. Also has offers from Ball State and Ohio.  With only two TE's on the roster after 2013's graduation, Rigg would probably see more PT from UMass.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Season awards are up now on the Athletic site.

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120913aac.html

Find it interesting that Byrne won the Coaches Award as from the outside looking in it appeared as they never saw eye to eye on things.

Anonymous said...

What is the coaches award? From my view I would have thought he would have been in the running for Defensive MVP or the Iron Man as he reportedly played with a nagging injury this entire season. He came back to play his entire junior season after suffering a season ending injury his sophomore year.