Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25, 2013-- Happy Holidays


Well, it's a chill Christmas morning here in Jaffrey. Mrs Blog and I would like to wish all UMass fans, players coaches and staff a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

To the team: the older I get ---- and I'm getting quite old, the fewer heroes I have. I admire people who don't quit.  May 2014 bring the team some rewards for all their hard work.

To the coaches: may the new year bring victories and vindication.

To Minutemen fans everywhere: May Santa bring some games that are fun to watch to reward faithful  fans for sticking by the program.

To the enemies of UMass football, ----- and you know who you are. May Santa bring an especially large piece of coal for your stocking.

Thanks to all the blog readers for their kind words this year. Thanks to the UMass coaching staff who sent me a Christmas Card signed by all the coaches.

Hope everyone has a nice day with their family.

Go UMass!!!