Friday, November 13, 2015

Recruiting 2016--Jaquan McCullough

McCullough #3/Adrain Kraus image
Bob McGovern reports Jaquan McCullough a 6-0 180 pound WR from Erie Community College is receiving interest from UMass.

He's also the cousin of current UMass RB Marquis Young.

McGovern's article here.

Partial quote from a March 2015 article from Scout.com:

"Since leaving high school, McCullough has been working hard at his craft. It is his main focus as he looks to find a division one home to play college football.

”I know that I need to improve on speed,” McCullough said. “I’m working on preparing for real game situations as a receiver. But like I said, just improving my speed and my jumping ability. I know I’m good at route running. I’m still working at it, but speed is my main factor to improve on.

”Right now I’m working with a place called STA Performance in Buffalo right near the stadium to train me.

Hudl.com has video.

McCullough ended up at a JUCO because of the type of HS he attended.

Also receiving interest from Buffalo.