Sunday, December 09, 2012

Recruiting 2014--Rory Donovan

Gary Higgins image
Thanks to the Blog reader who sent me link to this Rivals article on Rory Donovan, a 6-6 WR from Brockton, MA.

Donovan's Rivals page here.

Quote from the Eagle Action article on Donovan:

"I've gotten some recruiting interest recently from Maryland, Boston College and UMass," he said. "Nobody has offered yet, but hopefully I'll get something in the future.


"All the schools are saying they are interested in me. They just want me to gain a little more weight. They like that I'm tall, but I'm lanky. Once I get more meat on me, then I'll look great. They are all really interested."

Does Donovan like anyone?

"Yeah, I like Boston College and I really do like UMass," he said. "I like UMass cause there are guys there I know like Adrian Doyle, the quarterback. They are fun to watch.