Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday--April 26th, 2017



Adam Breneman is excited to be playing at Fenway Park.

The Boston Herald covers area teams playing in Fenway this fall.

The Maine Black Bears says playing old rival UMass will be great.

NESN reports college football is returning to Fenway Park.

Jack Driscoll gets some coverage from the New Haven Register in an article about the Fenway series.

The Hartford Courant looks at UConn's date with Boston College at Fenway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia Southern HC Tyson Summers is excited about the Eagles' direction. UMass plays Georgia Southern at McGuirk on October 21st.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank, thank you for your continued dedication and coverage. The blog continues to be a daily stop for me.

James Pierotti said...

I second that! I start my morning everyday with coffee and Frank!

Anonymous said...

^ I second that! Tom M.

UMass74 said...

Thanks for the kind words! Still having fun with the blog and I intend to keep it going.

Would like to blog about UMass in a bowl game sometime; preferably while I can still see the keyboard :)

Anonymous said...

Agree with the others.
I follow you every day Frank and I'm writing this today from Paris!
I'll be back for the season and am encouraged about the upcoming season.

UMass74 said...

Mrs Blog and I are doing a European river cruise in June. No Paris though.

Recent UMass Football blog page views by country (from Blogger stats):

United States 5421
Germany 77
Russia 54
China 26
France 26
Netherlands 26
Spain 18
Romania 12
Portugal 11
South Korea 10

Anonymous said...

Great and consistent work, my friend. Keep it up!

~MS