Sunday, December 02, 2007

Aftermath

Well, it's 5:17 am and I'll be leaving in an hour or so. Remember, if I have an internet connection, I will continue to make posts this week. However, if I can't connect, the UMass Football Blog will be up and running again on Friday, Dec 7th after I return.

Not a lot of good stuff up so far on the wires. Mostly game recaps.

The Boston Globe has a game article here.

The Chicago Tribune has an article here .

The Boston Herald has two articles here and here .

The Springfield Republican has an article here .

The Southern has two Saluki articles here and here .

UPDATE: The CAA site has a good update on all three CAA teams. Both Delaware and Richmond won.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good game, but the question that gnawed at me, was, where was the secondary?

Anonymous said...

Would love to read an end of the year analysis here and on the bulletin board.
Where do we need to recruit freshman that can redshirt for a year and where do we need help immediately with junior college or I-A transfers.

UMass74 said...

I'll have lots to say in future articles about the season,recruiting and prospects for next year.

When it comes to UMass football, you can't shut me up :)