Sunday, October 21, 2007

Road Trip III and Blog publishing schedule


The UMass Football Blog is off on its third road trip of the year. Mrs. Blog and I will be staying one day in Pennsylvania, three days in Shenandoah National Park and two days in Fredricksburg, VA culminating in seeing the UMass-William & Mary game on the 27th.

BLOG PUBLISHING SCHEDULE:

This Blog will not publish on this coming Tues, Wed and Thursday.

We are supposedly staying at motels with Wi-Fi tonight and on Friday and Saturday. However, regular Blog readers will remember that during my previous two trips, Wi-Fi connections did not work in Pennsylvania and Maine. If I can, I will try to update the Blog tomorrow and on Friday and Saturday. If there are no updates, be aware that I have no connection and will resume publishing as soon as I return (probably Sunday the 28th).