Saturday, December 19, 2015

Recruiting 2016--Tyshaun Ingram verbals to UMass

247Sports image
Bob McGovern reports UMass has picked up its 12th commit as Tyshaun Ingram, a 6-0 185 pound RB from Winter Park, FL has verbaled to the Minutemen.

McGovern's article here.

MaxPreps has stats.

Hudl.com has video.

This article from November 2015 features Ingram.

Partial quote from a July 2015 article by Scout.com on Ingram:

"I've heard a lot from UMASS, USF, Middle Tennessee and South Carolina lately," Ingram said to the BisonReport. "None of those have offered yet, but UMASS is really interested, USF wants to do some work with me in person and so does South Carolina and Middle Tennessee. They really like me too. I've camped at Rutgers, FAMU and I plan on camping at South Carolina and also Auburn. I have offers right now from Bowling Green, Georgia State, NDSU, FAMU and Bethune Cookman."


Ingram has FBS offers from Bowling Green, Buffalo and Georgia State.