Friday, March 20, 2015

Recruiting 2016--Phillip Patterson

Image credit unknown
Several recruiting sources indicate UMass has offered to Phillip Patterson, a 6-2 170 pound WR from Bayside HS in VA.

247Sports page here.

Rivals.com three-star player.

Hudl.com has video highlights.

This article from 2014 features Patterson.

Partial quote from a 03/06/15 article on Scout.com about Patterson:


"I plan on having my decision made before the season starts,” Patterson said. “I want to go to a place where I feel comfortable and somewhere my family likes as well. I also want to go to a school with a good combination of academics and athletics.

Last season, Patterson had 403 yards receiving and five touchdown receptions on offense. Defensively, he finished 43 tackles, two tackles for loss and six interceptions."

Besides UMass, Patterson has offers from Duke, East Carolina, Illinois, Navy, San Diego State, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest.