Monday, March 02, 2015

Recruiting 2016--Charly Timite

247Sports image
Philly.com reports UMass is interested in Charly Timite, a 6-3 230 pound weakside DE from Simon Gratz HS in PA.

247Sports page here.

This article from yesterday features Timite.

Hudl.com has video.

Rivals three-star athlete.

Partial quote from an October 2014 Scout.com article on Timite:


On film, Timite shows the ability of a Division I prospect. He plays defensive end and on the offensive line.
“I think I explode well off the ball and I have good technique,” Timite said. “I also know the game of football and I watch lots of film. On top of that I can play both sides of the ball and I’m able to block guys that weight 40-plus pounds more than me. I always have an advantage on my opponent because I'm either faster or stronger than them.

Also Drawing interest from Boston College, Delaware and Monmouth.