Sunday, September 02, 2007

UMass-Holy Cross Web Album up!

I've added a web album of 55 images from the UMass-Holy Cross game here . Click on the "Slide Show" for full size viewing.

Also added a link in the images section of the sidebar.


Anonymous said...

Frank Great Pictures for us that live too far away to come to the games.


UMass74 said...

You are welcome. It takes a while to edit the images and Picassa only will allow me to upload five images at a time. So I spend a significant amount of time on the web album.

But it's fun to do. My new camera gets closer and is easier to use than the point-and-shoot I had last year. That camera took forever to cycle. I took about five images of the back of the head of the guy in front of me at the National Championship game because I was pulling the camera down by the time it finally fired :)

Anonymous said...

Great job here. The sequence images are especially cool.

UMass74 said...

The Canon 30D will do about 4 images/sec at the resolution I use for sports. But I have to try to guess when something is going to happen, other wise I would end up with hundreds of images to sort through.