Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Odds & Ends

I've re-organized the sidebar. Other UMass fan sites now have their own category. Be sure to visit "Between Mullins and McGuirk" and "UMass1863's Football page".

BMM has a neat football post going and, of course, UMass1863 has it's 2008 recruiting page.

As you know, I live in the great Granite State. With all the sports surfing I do you would think I would have known about the New Hampshire Football Report----but I didn't until yesterday.

Dartmouth, BTW, has already finished its 2008 recruiting.

Rumor has it that Delaware is getting another big QB transfer to replace Flacco.

UMass' 2008 BCS opponent Texas Tech is already being touted as a Top 25 team.

Texas Tech has its own football Blog Flags over Raiderland.

UPDATE: More information about the Hens new transfer .