Friday, August 17, 2007

Fifteen days until football and #15


Only two weeks and a wake-up until football

Wearing # 15 again this year for the Maroon & White is Mike Omar, a 6-0 185 pd WR from Antioch, CA.

Omar will be a Senior this year. He played in 10 games last year. His totals 7-140 REC 20 AVE 1 TD 43 LONG.

I did not get an action shot of Omar at the practice I attended, and thus missed a shot of him making the best catch of the day, a one handed over the shoulder grab.

Mike, hope you have a great Senior Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about the catch I'm thinking of, that was Joe Sanford.

Anonymous said...

No, I think it was Jorgenson

Anonymous said...

The catch made by a WR going toward the home sideline, where the player reached back and made an akward looking catch with his right hand near his head was Sanford. If that wasn't the catch of the day I don't have a clue which one Omar or Jorgenson supposedly made.

UMass74 said...

OK, I stand corrected. The catch I was think of was probably Joe Sanford. It was on the home side.