Thursday, March 03, 2016

March 3rd, Blog News update

UPDATE: Hi everyone. It looks like the Blog is going to stay inactive until Friday. I expected to have better Wi-Fi during the second half of our trip. That is not the case. I can edit, but the connection in very slow. I'll start catching up with UMass football news and recruiting Saturday the 12th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Blog and I will be traveling for the next week. The Blog will not be updated again until probably next Tuesday (the 8th), due to limited Wi-FI access.

See everyone then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank,

Enjoy your travels and we await your return

TopUMassFan said...

Help...I'm having UMass football withdrawals! I need my UMass football blog!

Anonymous said...

Frank,
Hurry back to the computers!

UMass74 said...

Me too! Four days with no connection at all, and now I'm stuck with what feels like dial-up...

Any UMass story I try to read, times out. Arrgh!

We'll be home Friday evening, insha'Allah.

Anonymous said...

Frank-Poor timing on this trip...spring practices starting, new OL coach, spring game announced, etc. No summer vacation for you, or taking Sundays off! by having threads about firing a coach who won't be going anywhere. This how important you are to us UMASS football fans. I love your passion and devotion. I get disgusted by so called fans of hoops who hurt recruiting by having threads about firing a coach who won't be going anywhere. These idiots like 78, Joleon, Kelz, etc.slam UMASS and it's players and coaches, yet never contribute financially to help the programs advance or improve. Thank you Frank-come back.