Wednesday, July 05, 2017

UMass Football Recruiting 2018---Truman Bell

Greg Powers image
Truman L. Bell, a 6-2 227 pound DE from Dallas, TX has Tweeted he's received an offer from UMass.

247Sports three-star player.

Hudl.com has video.

Partial quote from a Scout.com article dated 06/25/17 by Greg Powers:

"Bell, a 6-foot-2, 220-pound defensive end / linebacker from Richardson (Texas) Lake Highlands is one of the state's most intimidating specimens and it has paid off with an offer list that now features 16 schools. 

“Very honored and blessed," Bell said of his offers and opportunity. "I got to give it all to God, it is such a huge honor.  The coaches like my speed and how I get off of the ball.”

"The ones standing out to me so far are Liberty University, Bowling Green, and New Mexico State. They all like my style of play and I can play with the style I want and I feel these three would be the best fit for me."

Bell has 18 offers with UMass the only school from the Northeast.