Wednesday, May 08, 2019

UMass Football Recruiting 2019--RaJae Johnson

247Sports image
RaJae Johnson, a 6-4 200 pound WR from San Mateo College has a UMass offer.

247Sports four-star player.

247Sports has him as  #10 overall and #1 WR in the 2019 JUCO universe.

Rivals three-star.

Jackson Moore of 247Sports has a post on Johnson and reports he has UMass in his top seven.

Hudl.com has video.

Will be committing on May 31st.

Quote from Johnson in Moore's article:

Whatever school that I go to, every guy's dream is to get to the NFL, but I want to establish a legacy. I want to leave my mark in a positive way and show people who I am and what I stand for. All this time I've been doubted and underestimated.”

If he signs with the Minutemen, Johnson would always be remembered by UMass fans. He could make a lasting impact here.