Saturday, March 10, 2007

The UMass Football Banquet

Big turnout for the football Banquet. The hall was packed. A great end to the 2006 season!

Right click on any of the following images and Blogger displays a bigger view.


Tom UM '72 said...

Thanx for the pix and sounds like a great nite for UM Football! Makes
me want to write my contribution early. Any word on the lights?I think they won't be done this due to funding shortfalls.


UMass74 said...

I did think to ask about the lights :(

The Friends of Football is organizing to try to donate at least $100K each year.

If the lights are not ready in'07, I'll be OK with it because at least they are working on upgrading the program. I'll take progress---even slow progress---over what we had before.

UMass74 said...

In the previous comment (there is no way to edit it beyond removing it entirely)-- The Friends organization is organizing.

The Friends ARE organizing...

Gotta keep the grammar police happy.