Wednesday, October 26, 2022

UMass Football News--October 26th, 2022

 I usually make a post when I go away in case I have connection problems. I did not do that for a short trip to Lebanon, NH.

Right on cue, Blogger would not let me log on to my UMass Football blogger account. This, despite the fact I was using my travel laptop with five years of Google cookies on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hampshire Gazette says it's not been an idle week for UMass Football.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sports Chat Place thinks New Mexico State will cover the 2.5 point spread. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ESPN computer, on the other hand, says UMass has a 60% chance of winning. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sun-News reports New Mexico State will return to action against Massachusetts. 

The Aggies are actively looking for a replacement game for the San Jose State cancellation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------