Thursday, September 03, 2026

UMass Game Day--Rutgers Part II

 

Turn your speakers all the way up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, that was a long time comin'. It seems like I've been trudging down to the computer Sunday mornings and trying to put a positive spin on defeat for just about forever.

Today was redemption. Best win since we dominated Montana at their place.

UMass write-up on the  game. Look at those stats! 200 rushing yards! I told you if you can run the ball, then you've got a good looking offense.

Lots and lots of heroes in this game. The O-line. The D-line. The defensive backs. The kicking game. Pop Watson. Wow!

UMass ravages Rutgers.

UMass stops a long running losing streak in a rout of Rutgers. 

Impressive rant by betting pundit Dave Portney. UMass fans never melted down on a loss.

Lot's more tomorrow. Right now I'm going to go out on my patio and scream..