Friday, June 02, 2017

UMass Football Recruiting --Dennis Osagiede

Hudl.com image
Dennis Osagiede, a 6-1 272 pound DT/DE from Missouri City, TX has Tweeted he's received an offer from UMass.

247Sports three-star player.

Hudl.com has video.

Rivals three-star player.

Partial quote from a December 2016 Scout.com article by Bill Embody"

"I try to be humble, but I love football. Defense is my thing. I like hitting people. Even if the ball isn't coming my way, I will chase it down. I don't have the best speed, but I can beat my opponent with strength. I just love tackling people. Most of those tackles were effort tackles. This year, some schools may know not to run at my side, but that's okay because I'm still going to chase them down."

Osagiede has 18 offers with a mix of FBS and FCS schools. Besides UMass, Yale has offered from the Northeast.