Saturday, September 19, 2026

Game Day--Stonehill 2026

 The Minuteman Command has "know your opponent --StoneHill".


The Skyhawks are a decent FCS team with an outstanding QB. Jack O'Connell is a fifth-year senior from North Andover, MA. In Stonehill's last game he accounted for 433 yards of offense and 4 TD's all by himself.

I'm sure controlling O'Connell will be a top priority for the Minutemen. Stonehill's defense is only average (they gave up 5.5 yards/rush against New Haven). The best defense against O'Connell is having him on the sidelines watching the UMass offense.

The projected return of RB Jordan Washington for UMass should make a good Minuteman offense even better. I'm excited to watch him run.

This is a game UMass should win. Today they have to go out and do it.

I'll be there cheering for the Minutemen.

Go UMass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UMass will have some coveted recruits visiting for the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The MAC blog "By-the-Belt" has UMass ranked fourth in their Week #3 power rankings. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAC Reporter Online previews all of today's MAC conference games including UMass-Stonehill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Also we should enjoy the beautiful Fall season..


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------