Saturday, September 04, 2021

Game Day --Pittsburgh 2021

 Well to starts my 45th year with UMass season tickets (I'm giving myself 2020). There has not been a lot of positive reinforcement for Minutemen fans for a while. I'd like to see a functioning offense today, even though Pitt has maybe the best defense we'll see all year.

I'd like to see a competitive UMass defense. Make some plays and make the Panthers sweat. 

I'd like to see something more than a 40+ point blowout. 

Anyway, I'll be watching and cheering for the Maroon & White.

Go UMass!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MassLive says Pitt, with Mark Whipple as offensive coordinator begins the season with high expectations.

The Athol Daily News says UMass knows what's coming.

The Daily Collegian reports UMass is yearning to win games.

The Tribune-Democrat says Pitt welcomes back fans as the Minutemen visit Heinz field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eastern Michigan rang up 27 first downs to dominate St. Francis 35-15 last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------