Wednesday, May 12, 2021

UMass Football News--May 12th, 2021 Spring Game VI

I did not get many images of the defense during the Spring game. I e-mailed UMass Sports information to make sure they were OK with me taking some pictures. They said no problem, but asked that I stay in my assigned seat. The defense was on the other side of the field, so it was harder to take images of the defensive units.


At LB it seemed Gerrell Johnson and Miles Turner were getting the most snaps with the first team. Nahji Logan and Abdoul Kone should see a lot of snaps on the strong side. Da'Shon Ross could play on the outside of four linebacker sets.

UMass only added one LB in the 2021 class, local three-star recruit Dominic Schofield.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------