Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday February 4, 2013

Exciting Super Bowl yesterday. The Super Bowl has a special meaning for Mrs Blog and I. A long time ago a friend invited me to a Super Bowl party. One of the women attending the party seemed really nice, but I really didn't get to talk to her much because she had my friend's kids in her lap most of the time.

The Monday after the game, I called my friend and asked if he knew how I could get in touch with her. He gave me her number; I called and asked if she wanted to go out to dinner sometime. Our 30th wedding anniversary  will be this year.

A UMass Daily Collegian writer advises on how to throw a great Super Bowl party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Ihedigbo had a monster hit on a kick return and was in on the final tackle of the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More on the March Coaches Clinic held in March at Gillette.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If UMass should not get an invite to the Big East this year, that doesn't mean there won't be more chances in the future. It looks like conference realignments will go on for some time. The Big 12 is now looking to expand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iSports Web ranks the coaching hires after the 2012 season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------